An informative webinar founded on life experience and research to give you practical tips to support your daughter’s anxiety. This webinar also comes with a 12 page PDF resource that recaps what we cover in the webinar as well as providing parents with additional resources, links and tools to help support you, support your daughter and her anxieties.
The Big Sister Experience has interwoven their own personal experiences with anxiety and their 14 years working with young girls into this informative and practical 60 minute online workshop.
For parents whose daughter is presenting with varying degrees of anxiety, learn simple techniques and strategies to equip them with the tools they need to cope with and manage their anxieties.
At the end of the webinar you will walk away with a confident understanding of
– How to spot anxiety in your daughter
– Why anxiety is manifesting so commonly in today’s youth
– The importance of empowering your daughter with tools, instead of disempowering them through avoidance
– Tips you can try with your daughter to teach her coping strategies
– What to say and what not to say to your daughter experiencing anxiety
– A new compassion and understanding of how to ensure your daughter lives a confident life despite the challenges of anxiety