Anxiety Webinar + Child Anxiety E-Resource
An informative webinar founded on life experience and research to give you practical tips to support your daughter’s anxiety.
This package includes:
- 60 minute anxiety webinar for parents
- 12 page PDF resource that accompanies what we discuss in the webinar
- 30 page child anxiety e-resource
The Big Sister Experience has interwoven their own personal experiences with anxiety and their 14 years working with young girls into this informative and practical 60 minute online workshop.
For parents whose daughter is presenting with varying degrees of anxiety, learn simple techniques and strategies to equip them with the tools they need to cope with and manage their anxieties.
At the end of the webinar you will walk away with a confident understanding of
– How to spot anxiety in your daughter
– Why anxiety is manifesting so commonly in today’s youth
– The importance of empowering your daughter with tools, instead of disempowering them through avoidance
– Tips you can try with your daughter to teach her coping strategies
– What to say and what not to say to your daughter experiencing anxiety
– A new compassion and understanding of how to ensure your daughter lives a confident life despite the challenges of anxiety
The Anxiety E-Resource
A simple, practical guide for parents whose child is experiencing varying levels of anxiety. Learn the science, warning signs and strategies on understanding and supporting your child with anxiety. Written by Bianca and Kritz Sciessere, and co-written by Psychotherapist Rachael Mazzaglia, this 30 page guide provides practical and implementable tools to work through anxiety together with your child.