Project Me is our 4 week mental health and wellbeing program for teen girls nurturing mental wellbeing, self-love, acceptance and gratitude during times of uncertainty.
Project Me is a Covid-19 and beyond online education tool supporting teen girls, their families, teachers and broader community.
Project Me includes:
Weekly video content created by The Big Sister Experience
Weekly PDF booklet with tasks
Weekly blog posts on relevant learning topics
Communication with parent/guardian of the person enrolled
Overlaps with the Australian Curriculum
Is completely automated from sign up to completion
Delivered through our safe online portal
Can be used as a teacher resource in class or self-guided at home
Collects data pre and post course
Project Me CurriculumFor High School Girls
- Introduction & Pre Course Survey
- Week 1 – Self-Love & Becoming a Capital H Gal
- Week 2 – Mindfulness & Gratitude
- Week 3 – Body Image, Exercise & Self-Esteem
- Week 4 – Anxiety, Depression & Mental Wellbeing
- Post Course Survey
- *The girls enrolled then have the option to sign up with consent of their parent/guardian to continue on to our full 12 week Self-Love Makeover course.
Enquire About Project Me
St Margaret Mary’s enrolled their entire school of 713 girls into Project Me in an effort to focus on wellbeing and to create school & community wide change!