Project Me is our 4 week mental health and wellbeing program for teen girls nurturing mental wellbeing, self-love, acceptance and gratitude during times of uncertainty.
Project Me is a Covid-19 and beyond online education tool supporting teen girls, their families, teachers and broader community.
Project Me includes:
Weekly video content created by The Big Sister Experience
Weekly PDF booklet with tasks
Weekly blog posts on relevant learning topics
Communication with parent/guardian of the person enrolled
Overlaps with the Australian Curriculum
Is completely automated from sign up to completion
Delivered through our safe online portal
Can be used as a teacher resource in class or self-guided at home
Collects data pre and post course
Project Me CurriculumFor High School Girls
- Introduction & Pre Course Survey
- Week 1 – Self-Love & Becoming a Capital H Gal
- Week 2 – Mindfulness & Gratitude
- Week 3 – Body Image, Exercise & Self-Esteem
- Week 4 – Anxiety, Depression & Mental Wellbeing
- Post Course Survey
- *The girls enrolled then have the option to sign up with consent of their parent/guardian to continue on to our full 12 week Self-Love Makeover course.
St Margaret Mary’s enrolled their entire school of 713 girls into Project Me in an effort to focus on wellbeing and to create school & community wide change!