Teen Anxiety Support Kit
An informative webinar founded on research, time in the classroom and life experience to give you practical tips to support your young person who is experiencing anxiety.
This package includes:
- 60 minute anxiety webinar for parents
- 12 page PDF resource that accompanies what we discuss in the webinar
- 28 page tween/teen anxiety e-resource
The Big Sister Experience has interwoven their own personal experiences with anxiety and their 14 years working with young people into this informative and practical 60 minute online workshop.
For parents whose young person is presenting with varying degrees of anxiety, learn simple techniques and strategies to equip them with the tools they need to cope with and manage their anxieties.
At the end of the webinar you will walk away with a confident understanding of
– How to spot anxiety in your young person
– Why anxiety is manifesting so commonly in today’s youth
– The importance of empowering your young person with tools, instead of disempowering them through avoidance
– Tips you can try with your young person to teach them coping strategies
– What to say and what not to say to someone experiencing anxiety
– A new compassion and understanding of how to ensure your young person lives a confident life despite the challenges of anxiety
The Anxiety E-Resource
A simple, practical guide for parents whose tween or teen is experiencing varying levels of anxiety. Learn the science, warning signs and strategies on understanding and supporting your young person with anxiety. Written by Bianca and Kritz Sciessere, and co-written by Psychotherapist Rachael Mazzaglia, this 30 page guide provides practical and implementable tools to work through anxiety together with your tween/teen.