The Big Sister Experience understands a girl’s teen years can be full of change and the unknown. Trying to discover your identity whilst maintaining solid social connections, an education and all the changes that are happening within can cause overwhelm and anxiety – and it can be difficult to know when or how to help.
That’s why we created our Self-Love Makeovers.
Available for either 3 or 6 months, the Self-Love Makeovers is a transparent program for our girls where they will be given a variety of material on relevant topics throughout their journey.
The content is based on a 6-month curriculum and is delivered via the membership portal on our website to ensure a safe and confidential environment.
The Big Sister Experience has a duty of care to parents to inform them of any immediate threats or dangers made know to our team. We also maintain full transparency by sending parents monthly emails with content topics that are currently being covered, and ways to support their girls at home.
The Self-Love Makeover includes…
- An onboarding call with our newest sister, welcoming her and explaining how the membership works
- An optional onboarding call with the parents to answer any questions and explain the membership process
- A weekly video on the monthly concept giving tips, knowledge, real-life examples and lessons, activities and ideas to the girls
- Regular blog posts on relevant issues girls may be facing
- Relevant templates like resume templates and mindfulness diaries
- Monthly emails to parents with recent content updates and ways to support at home
- Access to the Big Sister Experience support team for advice, mentorship or information on any aspect needed throughout the course duration.