The Big Sister Experience & King Collective Father & Daughter Discovery Day
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmA$49.00 - A$169.00
They say: “A father is a daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less”…
But what happens if, despite your best intentions, the relationship becomes distant, superficial or just plain arduous?
You know what we’re talking about…
Feeling like you’re only ever the joker, the taxi or the ATM or you have niggling thoughts that you might be ‘losing your little girl’.
What if we told you that there was a way to not only connect with your daughter in a fun, interactive and safe environment but also to learn strategies and tools to develop a deep level of honesty and authenticity with her so that eventually when she’s older, she’s just as confident and empowered as you knew she always could be?
Mate, here it is…
The Big Sister Experience and The King Collective are excited to join forces to present:
‘The Father Daughter Discovery Day – Connect to Each Other in a Deeper, More Meaningful Way.’
Here’s what we’ll give you at the all day workshop at Enchanted Adventure Garden, Arthur’s Seat:
1. Group workshops exploring self-confidence and approaching hard conversations
2. Break off sessions (The Big Sister Experience with the daughters and Millar with the fathers)
3. Whole group fun-filled activities focusing on father-daughter bonding and building connection
1. The afternoon free to explore the Enchanted Adventure Garden, which includes access to the maze, tube slides and obstacle courses
2. Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks (who doesn’t like a Sunday feed!?)
3. …..A few extra surprises to keep you on your feet!
….Did we mention that ALL of this is included in the ticket price for both you AND your daughter?
When you leave this ALL DAY event you will:
1. Be able to TRANSLATE and UNDERSTAND your daughter and her behaviour
2. Have conversational strategies to open difficult conversations AND resolve them without arguments
3. Have the freedom to have difficult conversations openly and honestly
4. Become more relatable to the challenges she faces
5. Have more peace of mind and less worry about your girl getting older
About the Organisers:
The Big Sister Experience:
With over 14 years’ teaching experience between them, Bianca and Kritz use their expertise and life experience to guide you and your daughter throughout the workshop. They will share their life stories, current research and lessons they have learned through working with hundreds of young girls and their families to educate and inspire during this interactive and heart-warming workshop.
The King Collective:
For the past 3 years, Millar Montgomery – founder of The King Collective, has been helping single fathers navigate life after the breakup with the mother of their kids. Here, the philosophy is about getting these men back to their true selves in order to connect with their children at the highest level. Millar has three young children of his own and enduring a break up that was the springboard into living a more fulfilled and authentic life in which he was able to build genuine connection not only with his children, but the mother of his kids also. Millar is on a mission to inspire men to do the same. Whether as single fathers or in a relationship, Millar sheds light on to how being your true self is the starting point to forming unbreakable bonds with your children.
While Millar will work with the dads on issues such as communication, bonding and leadership, Bianca and Kritz will work with the girls, teaching them about self-love, friendship and the power in connecting with your dad. When both groups come together, the activities of heartfelt connection and vulnerability will create a bond between fathers and daughters like never before.
Invest a day of your time for a future of connection and understanding between you and your daughter.