The Big Sister Experience
The Big Sister Experience understands a girl’s teen years can be full of change and the unknown. Trying to discover your identity whilst maintaining solid social connections, an education and all the changes that are happening within, can cause overwhelm and anxiety – and it can be difficult to know when or how to help.
That’s why we created our Little Sister’s Membership.
Available for either 3, 6 or 12 months, The Little Sister’s Membership program is a transparent program for our girls where they will be given a variety of material on relevant topics throughout their journey.
The content is based on a 12 month curriculum and is delivered via the membership portal on our website to ensure a safe and confidential environment.
The Big Sister Experience has a duty of care to parents to inform them of any immediate threats or dangers made know to our team. We also maintain full transparency by sending parents monthly emails with content topics that are currently being covered, and ways to support their girls at home.
The Little Sister’s Membership includes…
- An on boarding call with the littler sister, welcoming her and explaining how the membership works
- An on boarding call with the parents to answer any questions and explain the membership process
- A weekly video on the monthly concept giving tips, knowledge, real-life examples and lessons, activities and ideas to the girls
- Regular blog posts on relevant issues girls may be facing
- Relevant templates like resume templates and mindfulness diaries
- Monthly emails to parents with recent content updates and ways to support at home
- access to the Big Sisters for advice, mentorship or information on aspect needed by the Little Sister.
- Duration 3 or 6 months
- Activities Big Sister
- Class Sizes
- Years Old 13-18
- Available Seats
Module 1 - It all starts with Self Care
Module 3 - Friends and Family
Module 4 - Relationships and Dating
6. Module 6 - Working Life